-->

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Golden Secrets and benefits of Garlic

Garlic or Allium sativum is a kind of onion. It usually used for culinary, and the meal will be very delicious for me if using a garlic as a spice. For some people don't like garlic very much because of its smell, and after eating garlic too much, people will have halitosis (bad breath). But do you know that garlic has a golden secret for heal some diseases and can be used to fight against bacteria?



If garlic wasn't so cheap on market, we may treat it as if it were pure gold. Yes, it is. Garlic have a golden secret benefits for us. As you know, garlic often used to muffle hypertension, but we will discuss that. We will discuss about actually there are so many other healthy benefits of garlic. Don't believe that? Ok, I will tell you what are the other benefits of garlic for medicinal purpose.

Garlic as Antibiotic

The interesting fact, garlic was used by the British on World War I as antibiotic to control wounds. The Russians also used garlic as substitute on World War II when there wasn't general antibiotic. It also used as anti-flu herb remedy in Russia.

On World War I and World War II, Russian and British used this with the simple and natural way. They pressed the cloves, diluted the juice with water, and placed the preparation on fresh sphagnum moss, which was applied to the wound.

In addition to garlic, onions and lemon can be used to fight against bactery. They will be a marveolus fusion of foods and will help you resist most bacterial infection. For example, if you getting cold, just combine them into watering-mouth salad. It will be useful for you to getting better. Just try it if you don't believe..

Abscess

When I was kid, I often suffered abscess. Some people around me said that my blood is dirty or too much glucose (I don't know that's true or not). when I had abscess, my mom always give me a slice of garlic and place it to my abscess. The result was really great, I lost my abscess one day after. But the result will be effective if your abscess hasn't too serious yet.

Syrup of Garlic For Asthma

Garlic can be used as a remedy to control asthma attack. The way is make syrup of garlic. The dose is 1 teaspoon with, or without water every fifteen minutes until the asthma spasm was controlled. Following the crest of the attack, give one teaspoon three times a day. You can find the receipt of this syrup on Google. I hope it will be helpful for you.

For more information :



Little Heaven is wearing Blue Weed by Blog Oh! Blog | To Blogger by Gre at Template-Godown | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).